In-game Clock

Xanorak

Hey all, I just wanted to make a simple request. I remember last time having a mod that frequently updated what time it was by notifications. I searched all over for it, and since the only thing I could find was a request thread with one reply, the mod must have been from Fallout 3 only. So, I'm just asking for one similar to that. It can either notify the time once in a while, or it could be a part of the HUD (which would be very nice). I'm getting rather sick of pressing the "Wait" button to see the time. Thanks!

i think this mod would suit you just perfect ---> http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=38538

It gives you the ability to see the clock, how many rads you have, your weight, hunger etc on the hud, without having to resort to pipboy pressing wait button

That's amazing, thank you so much. On an unrelated note, any mods that edit Hardcore mode? For example, I want to use Hardcore mode but without the ammo weight or companions dying. I searched up for something like that, but it looks like it's all or nothing. Thanks again.