Hidden world under Megaton

seularts

I had a small idea for a mod for Megaton. Unfortunately I am very new to GECK so I'm having lots of trouble figuring out how to make all my elements come together and compose a nice and interesting story.

The basic idea is this:

- a vault is hidden under the Megaton Bomb. I made a grill under the nuclear Bomb (that is very well positioned to ensure a very realistic crashed element) that gets you to the underground vault.

- inside are a bunch of scientists with families, and some enclave and brotherhood soldiers that have ended to a point where they work together defending the entrance of the compound. I say defend because between you and the people inside, is a failed experiment from one of the former residents before the, that kept them from going outside.

- the vault is equipped with water filters and plenty of rad roaches to keep the alive and even a small garden that spawned in one of the main corridors of the vault.

From here all kind of twisted quest can be invented and also a good place to refer to other well made mods in the game to make a better looking Fallout 3. if there is anyone willing to help me get this mod done, my e-mail is: [email protected]. I can send you what I have worked on so far (I couldn't make the vault gear door to work- lol), and maybe can make a very nice and very interactive mod that most will like.

I do not want to be credited as the author of the mod, just to be present somewhere in the credits and perhaps impersonate some voices of the characters, and naturally, learn how to make a proper mod :)

Thanks for reading!

Edited by seularts

• 3 weeks later...
OK, I have a huge problem, it seems the GECK is not working the way it supposed to and when I try to make the dialog quest, the program crashes. Is there anyone willing to help me out in making the quest script and dialog for me? I can take care of the environment and structure of the storyline and buildings and also the mashes. Thanks.