I'm not sure if this is pathetic or not.

tnu

wait Old World Blues isn't coming out untill July?

Oh yes, they just announced that little gem today. Delayed until july 19th. Its on beth's blog. It pissed me off a wee bit.

Edit: Also a shitstorm on the official dlc forum.

Edited by Mavkiel

Yeah there is that. Also they gave up trying to distribute the dlc themselves. *mutters about that crappy service that wouldn't work with vista*

*sighs* Speaking of dlc, I have less interest in Lonesome road then for Fo3's mothership zeta dlc. Not sure what it is, but I can't stand the storyline for Vegas.

*rant, somewhat off topic* Like chasing some guy who shot you in the head and buried you alive. I can see some people being motivated by revenge, but personally I was more of the, "eh, maby I should leave that guy alone". I think it could have been salvaged if they were more vicious about the thing. (5 minute scene where they shoot a friend of yours first, then dump both your bodies in the same grave.) That'd give me incentive to kill them all. From what I understand, the lonesome road is all about some courier who rejected that same stupid package I hated to begin with.

*thoughtful pause* Perhaps that all I need to make new vegas storyline more tolerable. Just a pre-quest. You and a friend get ambushed by Benny''s thugs. They off your friend, then drag you off to the hill and kill you. That would allow the cut-scene movie to work without any odd story breaks.

Anyhow sorry for rambling, just thinking aloud :P