Lip-Syncing

McclaudEagle

AFAIK nobody "restored" lipsync. The developers made it available in a really old version of CS. Then (apparently due to a licensing disagreement with the other company that implemented the lipsync feature) they removed it from all the more recent released versions of CS and geck. Can you point to a thread or source which says somebody restored it in CS?

Dude, might have restored it then taken it off due to the same copyright complaints.

Edit: I'm typing to see myself type, and this post is a waste of space.

Edited by mojodajojo

The CS Extender sure does fix Lip Synching, and it does it well! :D

I use it all the time, and I recently had voice acting done for 3 mods, used CSE, and all works like a charm! And it's so quick! :D

(as of 5.1, it still does, just for those wondering if the feature is taken away.)

:psyduck:

Please tell me more about what you mean. The tutorial I mentioned above in the thread is very labor-intensive. For 300 lines of dialog, you must repeat these steps for each line. Cut the dialog line out of geck, paste it into CS, push the lipsync button in CS, copy the lipsync file to a specific new name. Does the tool you mention provide some more automation? Can you give a link to the extender you mention?