Sturges in power Armor

grandpauj1

Have a small problem, I have collected some power armor and frames and had them lined up in Sanctuary. Well, that dumb A** Sturges decided to put one on. Now he just stands there looking like the Dumb a** that he is. He has no communication other then stuff like "My Dad said you could fix any thing with Duct tape" and stuff like that. So......is there a way to get him out of it? Don't want to kill him or nothing like that, might piss off the rest of the town if I do. Like I said "Small problem"! If I get it fixed great, if not so be it.

Thanks for any help. (:

Try this open console right in front of him click on him and enter "Setpv bCommandable 1" "Setpv bAllowMove 1" "Setpv bAllowCaravan 1" with out quotes. then fast travel away to someplace far, then back again and you should be good to go

That's a good rule. Sadly, I have a glitch. If I try to put a Power Core into armour I look twice to the left, very quickly, then jump into the armour. I the get the invisible Pip Boy bug and am stuck in the armour. The same happens if I just try to get into armour without a Power Core. If I want armour moved I use my companion and I stick to my Mk VI modded X-01 armour. If there's a core in any armour, no problem.

Well......Saved my game and tried the pick pocket thing first (I kinda suck at typing), my pick pocket skills are like 1 thru 10, maybe -3. tried 4 or 5 times and got caught every time and then everyone just wanted beat the crap out of me!! ): So then tried the Setpv........, well no luck with that either. First I did it just standing close to him then fast traveled to warwick home stead then back, no luck. Then tried to click on him to bring up his ID, repeated the same steps, nope. I even tried player.setpv......and nothing. I tried clicking on him and "UnEquipAll"., that worked to remove the armor but he still just stood there and he looked all funky. Guess that's what your body looks in Power Armor.

I didn't know about not leaving Fusion in there till it was too late. Not like I am going to lose any sleep over this, just would like to get it fixed! If nothing else so he will start walking around again.

Thanks for the replys

I got round not being able to remove cores, by building a house with no doors, so nobody can get in. When I want to get in, I go into workbench mode and move a wall. That's where I store my power armour.

I got round not being able to remove cores, by building a house with no doors, so nobody can get in. When I want to get in, I go into workbench mode and move a wall. That's where I store my power armour.

I've seen instances where your settlers basically spawn inside door-less buildings like this, the same way you sometimes find them standing on roofs when there's no ladder for them to climb up.