Problems with modded fallout 3 game

Been having problems with my game suddenly crashing, sometimes in 6 hour breaks, others every 10 minutes. thought it might be some load order problem, or a problem with the way installed the mods. The latter option is probably not the problem, as a i made a copy of the data folder and put everything in there to make sure i had everything worked out.

[X] Fallout3.esm

[X] Anchorage.esm

[X] ThePitt.esm

[X] BrokenSteel.esm

[X] PointLookout.esm

[X] Zeta.esm

[X] Warhammer-Integrated-BS-Base.esp

[X] WI-Legacy.esp

[X] Mart's Mutant Mod.esm

[X] WIS-Centaurs and Dogs-Squigs.esp

[X] WIS-Deathclaws-Daemons.esp

[X] WIS-Ghouls-Necrons.esp

[X] WIS-Ghouls-Plague Zombies.esp

[X] WIS-Mirelurks-Daemonettes.esp

[X] WIS-Raiders-Dark Eldar.esp

[X] WIS-Regulators-SoB.esp

[X] WIS-Robots.esp

[X] WIS-Super Mutants-Orks.esp

[ ] WIS-Talon Company-Dark Eldar.esp

[X] WIS-Talon Company-Sa'riad.esp

[X] WIS-Tyranids.esp

[X] WIS-Yao Gaui-Furies.esp

[X] WI-BOS-Biel-Tan.esp

[X] WI-BOS-Black Templars.esp

[X] WI-BOS-Tau.esp

[X] WI-BOS-Vendoland.esp

[X] WI-Outcast-D'yanoi.esp

[X] WI-Outcast-Saim-Hann.esp

[X] WI-Outcast-Space Wolves.esp

[X] WI-Enclave-Inquisition.esp

[X] WI-Enclave-Ulthwe.esp

[X] WI-Enclave-Sa'cea.esp

[X] WI-Enclave-Sa'cea (No Crisis Battlesuits).esp

[X] WI-Enclave-Thousand Sons.esp

[X] WI-Enclave-Ultramarines.esp

[X] WI-Remnant-Argent Shroud.esp

[X] WI-Remnant-Altansar.esp

[X] WI-Remnant-Fal'shia.esp

[X] WI-Remnant-Dark Angels.esp

[X] WI-Legacy-Chaos.esp

[X] WI-Legacy-Eldar.esp

[X] WI-Legacy-Imperial.esp

[X] WI-Legacy-Necron.esp

[X] WI-Legacy-SoB.esp

[X] WI-Legacy-Space Marines.esp

[X] WI-Legacy-Tau.esp

[X] WI-Legacy-Dark Angels, Thousand Sons, Sa'cea, Altansar, Death Korps, Argent Shroud.esp

[X] WI-Legacy-Black Templars, World Eaters, Tau, Biel-Tan, Vendoland, Martyred Lady.esp

[X] Warhammer-Integrated-PL.esp

[X] Warhammer-Integrated-TP-Thousand Sons.esp

[X] Warhammer-Integrated-TP-World Eaters.esp

[X] WIS-MMM Compatibility.esp

[X] Mart's Mutant Mod - DLC Anchorage.esp

[X] Mart's Mutant Mod - DLC The Pitt.esp

[X] Mart's Mutant Mod - DLC Broken Steel.esp

[X] Mart's Mutant Mod - DLC Point Lookout.esp

[X] Mart's Mutant Mod - DLC Zeta.esp

[X] Mart's Mutant Mod - Zones Respawn.esp

[X] Mart's Mutant Mod - Tougher Traders.esp

[X] Mart's Mutant Mod - Natural Selection.esp

[X] Mart's Mutant Mod - Master Menu Module.esp

These are my desktop's specs:

Intel® Core2 CPU

6320 @ 1.86GHz

1.86GHz, 3.00 GB of RAM

System:

Microsoft Windows XP Professional

Version: 2002

Service Pack 3

-->Your cpu is less than 2 Ghz?

You only have 3 Gig of Ram? seems a bit low

-->And you just upgraded your GPU? From what same brand or?

And did you patch your game to v1.7 PS:Don't use See->UFO3 patch if your game is patched to v1.7

-->Also I see no merged patch in your list? This is down with FO3 Edit and helps make all the mods play nice together.

Did you use FOMM to install your mods? The most recent version that is, And FOMM is the best way to install / uninstall mods.

And I see your using MMM there is an updated version Of MMM and when was the last time you checked all your mods for any updates?

And your game ran fine before upgrading the GPU? If so then you may have to check your falloutpref file, as it gathers your Graphics info when you first install the game and start it up for the first time --with out mods added that is.

Check your falloutpref file, located in my C:\ my documents->My Games->Fallout 3->open with note pad and look for the display section

[Display]

Scroll down towards bottom of this list and it should like this.

sD3DDevice="ATI Radeon HD 5700 Series"<--Your New GPU in place of mine here, just as you see it, if it's not there.

iTexMipMapSkip=0

iWaterMultisamples=1

bTransparencyMultisampling=1

fSpecularLODStartFade=1000

fShadowLODStartFade=800

fLightLODStartFade=3500

iSize W=1280

iSize H=720

fDecalLOD2=1500.0000

fDecalLOD1=1000.0000

iShadowMode=3

iMaxSkinDecalsPerFrame=3

Also have you made your game large address aware, but with only 3 Gig of ram it may not work as windows needs at least 1 Gig to run it's kernell's. There is a tweak for the system and the fallout.exe file

download FO3 Edit, it's a very simple install really, there are instructions, fallow then for the install, better yet watch the 4 videos this guy

made it will explain things better than i can here with out writing a book.

And they are short and to the point, and yes he does explain how to use FO3 edit to make a merged patch.

I use Fomm to install the mods, yes. I never figured out how to make a merged patch, got confused with FO3edit, might be what's causing the problem.

Also I should add that you need to get your load order back to the way it was before you started moving things around before making the merged patch. Once you are sure the load order is as best it can be, Alt Click in the FOMM Window where the list of mods are and select Export load order and save it as a txt file. this way you have a back of your load order that you can import. If & when need be.

PS: you can name your merged patch anything you wish it to as long as you what it is & for. eg: elderscrolls-Patch, or you can use a date format, it's up to you.

Also you can check this Thread out on another sight that explains how you can use FO3 Edit to do a masterUpdate & or masterRestore BUT you much check your mods readme files first, as I already found one mod that I plan on installing and the Author stated that making a masterUpdate will break the mod. So make sure you check your mods 1'st before doing a masterUpdate. But as long as you can then a masterUpdate will also help with reducing gaming crashing.