Blind moth prelate

aidasasinas

i know that the monk prelate at the last moth catacombs zone always have magical amulet or ring. so i went there killed all guardians and went to the final zone. i quicksaved before entering last zone. then i killed him and got base ring of heavy armor. that ring wasnt good enough so i quickloaded before the door and killed him again. and he droped the same ring again. i tried 20 times and still the same ring. i read the wiki and watched a video if you save before the door and load again you will get diferent ring or amulet. but no matter how many time i kill him he drops the same bad ring. so could anyone tell me how to make him drop a different ring or amulet without waiting 72hours

The way I read it you'll need to wait until you've completed Turning a Blind Eye. Here's an excerpt:
the Blind Moth Prelate guarding Savilla's Stone always has a high level amulet or ring which is randomly generated when you enter the final zone (i.e., when you pass through the door that has a load screen) on future visits to the temple (when he respawns).
and here it is again without the "i.e." part and emphasis added
the Blind Moth Prelate guarding Savilla's Stone always has a high level amulet or ring which is randomly generated when you enter the final zone on future visits to the temple (when he respawns).