have any modders gone to work for Bethesda Game Studios themselves?

Nightwolfhunter

OK, so I was reading on The Escapist today, and it spoke about how you don't always need a degree to get into a AAA game studio. They mentioned Oblivion obviously, beucase it has a huge modding community, and spoke about the TESNexus specifically.

The only person I remember them mentioning was that the guy(s) who created OOO went to work on New Vegas. But New Vegas was not a BETHESDA game, it was an OBSIDIAN game. (Developers). So since the article did not mention anyone specific about that question, I figured I would ask here. I'm not expecting to hear a real name, but if someone knew a mod title or username period then that would answer my question. Thanks!

Again, not Bethesda, but AlienSlof has gone into professional game development with an independent game studio.

And I believe much of DukePatrick's archery mod has been incorporated into the Skyrim archery mechanics, so you could count that as subcontract-work-in-advance I guess.

Edited by MarkInMKUK

Aside from Oscuro, Leo Gura is the only one I can think of, but he was hired by 2K and quit later anyways.

I believe the reason most people here aren't trying to work at BethSoft is because they're either too young/old to be looking for a job there, or already have a job and modding is just a hobby for them.