Scourge's story?

nomad_hermit

I might be wrong, but I've recently read a book in the game - a play called the Hypothetical Treachery, where a Telvanni battlemage wipes out the group she was working with to get a particular artifact.

The first person she knocks off is a lizard barbarian by the name of Scourge (who actually tried to get rid of her ;) . IF I remember correctly. It was a name very much like that anyhoo ;)

:P

Fun story though :D

The first person she knocks off is a lizard barbarian by the name of Scourge

Fun story though :D

The Argonian's name is Schiavas, and he is a hired barbarian in the quest to find the Ebony Mail. The Dunmer female battlemage does not kill them to "produce a particular effect, but to get the Mail all to herself.

Sludgewort, repeating a post made only two above constitutes spam. Consider this to be your last warning. We try very hard here not to ban people but you are making it difficult. If there is anything difficult in the rules PM me and I can spell it out in words on one syllable.

Scourge was, indeed, a dev team testing character. I've even seen a screenshot of him, and will try to find the place that they stashed it.

Correction, an actual animation of him casting a fireball. You can find it on this page: http://www.elderscrolls.com/codex/team_magicnlight.htm

and it is this specific file: http://www.elderscrolls.com/images/team/ma...t/mw_06anim.gif

There are multiple animationed gifs and screenshots of him casting magic. I can't remember where exactly I saw the information about the poor sap working for the dev team as a test dummy, but I'm sure a little digging would bring it up.

(Might I add that is one badass looking Argonian.)

Archived