Knights of the Nine - The End (Is there any place to live?)

mtparagold

Hi there, im sorry for myself, cause im new here, but i have one important question. When i finish all quests from Knights of the Nine and become Divine Crusader, is in the Priory of the Nine room for me, where i can storage things safely and live there? Thank u very much, and sorry for English, Im amateur.

Yes, but with a few caveats. Excerpted from the UESP Wiki on the Priory of the Nine:

After the Priory has been fully restored (at the end of the Knights of the Nine quest line), the priory's containers can be used to safely store items. However, storing ingredients and potions in the Priory is not advisable, because the knights living in the priory may take them.

Do NOT leave followers in the Priory before the quest line is complete or they may disappear, being lost forever. Take extra care with quest followers such as Erthor or Martin.

Before the quest line has been completed, items should only be stored in the Priory with extreme caution. As the priory is cleaned up, several containers disappear completely. Even storing items on the ground is not safe, because new furniture can be placed directly on top of your items, making it impossible to access them. The containers that do not disappear during cleanup, and therefore may be used for storage, are those on the ground floor and those in the bedroom on the second floor.