Need help editing this animation plugin

Heartcloud

I would if I could, but unfortunately I don't have access to my gaming rig (I'm stuck with my laptop for most of the summer so no Oblivion and no Construction Set). I don't have any experience with Pretty Woman myself (except some animation files I 'liberated' for my Personality Idles personalization project). I'd be surprised if the esp checked for things like file size etc. but it's not unheard of for me to be surprised by something I hadn't thought of.

In the screenshot above, I'd check each of the Loiter Idles (e.g. Standaround01, Loiterscan) and see what if any conditions apply to that particular idle. Generally anything added or modified by a mod will have an asterisk after it (i.e. the names would be Standaround01* and Loiterscan*). Look for an entry that is asterisked and shows the file name idle.kf on the button that shows 'Select Animation File' in your screenshot above (to get that you'll need to click on of the actual idles below the opened + sign). Sorry I can't be of much more help than pointing you in a direction.

Heartcloud, if you want to use seductiveidles as idle.kf, it's not enough to rename the file, you also need to change the files NiControllerSequence value (from specialanims_<something>) to "idle". This can be done with NifSkope. You see it's getting tougher now. :)

You won't see the idle.kf in the Gameplay -> Idle Animations. Idle.kf is standard animation, and will automatically be played whenever the character has nothing else to do. Usually idle.kf is in the _male folder, being used for all characters including the player. However, like in Pretty Women, the idle.kf can be in _male\specialanims. Then it must be assigned to distinct NPCs or the player in CS, NPC window, Animation tab.

But before you make seductiveidle to you standard idle.kf I need to caution. (_male\)idle.kf is not only used as standard idle, but it "blended" with other animation files in "some situations". I can't tell when this is done (probably noone outside Bethesda can). I'm not totally sure, if a _male\specialanims\idle.kf is blended as well (or if _male\idle.kf is always used). But if so, you will certainly see strange effects.

Thank you Striker, I checked and none of the conditions applied to the player, all of them applied to specific classes (like faction: beggars). By the way the personality idles you suggested is awesome, much better than personality idles v4 as that one had lots of conflicts with player animations. By making it NPC only there weren't any conflicts. +kudos!

Heartcloud, if you want to use seductiveidles as idle.kf, it's not enough to rename the file, you also need to change the files NiControllerSequence value (from specialanims_<something>) to "idle". This can be done with NifSkope. You see it's getting tougher now. :)

You won't see the idle.kf in the Gameplay -> Idle Animations. Idle.kf is standard animation, and will automatically be played whenever the character has nothing else to do. Usually idle.kf is in the _male folder, being used for all characters including the player. However, like in Pretty Women, the idle.kf can be in _male\specialanims. Then it must be assigned to distinct NPCs or the player in CS, NPC window, Animation tab.

But before you make seductiveidle to you standard idle.kf I need to caution. (_male\)idle.kf is not only used as standard idle, but it "blended" with other animation files in "some situations". I can't tell when this is done (probably noone outside Bethesda can). I'm not totally sure, if a _male\specialanims\idle.kf is blended as well (or if _male\idle.kf is always used). But if so, you will certainly see strange effects.

THANK YOU fore, this worked perfectly. Didn't know nifscope could edit animations! Simply changed the value from "specialidle_seductiveB" to "idle" like you said and works flawlessly, even compatible with personality idles. Now I'm gonna mess around with various idle stands lol. Thanks again! +kudos!

Edited by Heartcloud