Jyggalag armor and Order Priest robes

nobody00000000000001

i was kind of surprised to see that no one has made a mod, that i can find, that adds Jyggalag's armor or the robes of his Order Priests from the Shivering Isles dlc for Oblivion to the game. they looked awesome, and it seems like it'd be a no-brainer to put them into Skyrim. but i guess not. if i knew how to mod, and could do them justice, i'd make them myself, but i don't, so if anyone sees this and wants to make this a thing, that'd be awesome. :)

They can't port them. They have to make them from scratch as Beth does not allow porting things from one game to another (unless like Fallout 3 and FNV the item exist in the games but was unused in one or the other.)

So perhaps no one wish to do what may have been a great deal of work building those things from scratch.

Uh, have you tried typing 'of Order' in the site's search bar? Be creative with your keywords. ;) You can also try Google and type: (yourkeyword site:www.nexusmods.com/skyrim). This will likely yield results that include mod pages related to your keyword(s).

I found this old mod just the other day - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49052. Adds the Armor of Order.

I also found this prior to the armor one as I was looking for creature mods - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50091. This however is a creature mod that includes the knights and priests of Order, making use of Vicn creature resource pack.

They can't port them. They have to make them from scratch as Beth does not allow porting things from one game to another (unless like Fallout 3 and FNV the item exist in the games but was unused in one or the other.)

So perhaps no one wish to do what may have been a great deal of work building those things from scratch.

why wouldn't they allow porting from Oblivion to Skyrim? i'm pretty sure i've seen people port stuff from other games to Skyrim before.

why wouldn't they allow porting from Oblivion to Skyrim? i'm pretty sure i've seen people port stuff from other games to Skyrim before.

Because Bethesda is Bethesda. My sister recreated the Order Swords from scratch. Here's a link. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72288/?

Because of a mess of different IP rights holders prevents it. Some other game makers, most notably CD Projekt RED (the Witcher series) have explicitly allowed porting.