The defiler.

Kuriakos

Hi guys, i have a problen and i cant see the armor of the defiler...i can see only some of the armor and its purple. Its allmost invisible...please tell me its my fault because of some mod or its that way the game ?? please answer me..thanks.

Have you installed the mod correctly? If you extract the downloaded archive to a temporary folder and examine the folder structure you can then compare that to what you have installed in your Oblivion folder. You should not see a Data folder inside the game's Data folder, a meshes folder inside your meshes folder (or textures inside the game's textures folder). The esp file should be located in your Data folder, the subfolders for the mod will be inside the same named subfolder structure in the game folders.

Example ... if your extracted archive in the temporary folder has Data\textures\XYZMod\... (and then the files) but in your game folder you see Data\textures\textures\XYZMod\... the game will not be able to find the texture files (both must be Data\textures\XYZMod\...). The rule of thumb when copying and pasting folders from an extracted archive into your game to install it is always paste into one level higher than you copy from. If you right click Data in the extracted archive and select copy you would right click the Oblivion folder in your game install and select paste ... if you copy meshes you would paste into Data.

If your install folders are misplaced and you have the extracted archive just delete the misplaced folders and their contents and copy and paste from the extracted archive to the correct locations. You could also move the misplaced folders to their correct locations.

Edited by Striker879