We need more Follower..less Teenager..more lore friendly

Arialina

I'd also add Shelyn, Elven Follower Aranya, FR Girl Followers, Olivia Wilde, Chaconne, Tocatta, Vivace, Ilatria, Yennefer of Vengerberg, & Cerilla (Ceri) Fiona Elen Riannon. There are so many it's hard to choose. If you use the UFO follower framework mod, it includes a dialogue option "You are important" where you can toggle the follower's Essential setting on or off, making previously immortal followers mortal (they can die). If dying is a problem, there is the FCResurrect spell mod, which is a more-lore friendly way to bring your dearly departed back to life.

Edited by ScottC12

I'm thinking that Skyrim is nearing the end of it's life. The modding community for it included.

Many of the good mods have already been made, and those that haven't probably never will.

All that's left are the sexual mods and anime-looking females. It's all garbage now.

But, not to worry. When Elder Scrolls VI finally arrives, you better believe the mods will return.

Even better than before too! I hope it has at least one Dragon in it for the modding potential. lol

Edited by Althurdiil

"Many of the good mods have already been made..." True, but there is a staggering current selection to choose from. Thanks to the modders for keeping Skyrim alive past it's expected life span! Custom AI and custom voiced follower mods are rare, apparently because they are a lot of work. There are several mature women follower mods using vanilla AI and vanilla voices that work just fine.

If you have the Dawnguard DLC, I'd recommend Serana as a follower - she's been around for hundreds of years. If you aren't fond of her vanilla appearance, there is a Seranaholic appearance replacer mod, as well as FalmerBanes - Serana of Volkihar appearance replacer (and many others). I'm also fond of good 'ol vanilla Lydia.

My last recommendation is the Interesting NPCs mod, which has potential follower NPCs - about half of them female. Your character comes across them as he travels.

Edited by ScottC12