too old to press buttons?

stuck in traffic again, in this fight I die , every time I don't even seem to be swinging or defending...my choices are press A/W/D/S and the plus sign appears periodically, I am pushing more years ( try 68) than most but my reflexes are not completely shot so what is with this pushing , is it push many times quickly ( like the ballista) or push and hold or push + and a letter sequentially or simultaneously or what please ???

stuck in traffic again, in this fight I die , every time I don't even seem to be swinging or defending...my choices are press A/W/D/S and the plus sign appears periodically, I am pushing more years ( try 68) than most but my reflexes are not completely shot so what is with this pushing , is it push many times quickly ( like the ballista) or push and hold or push + and a letter sequentially or simultaneously or what please ???

Just press and release the corresponding key or keys that appears on the screen without the plus key . If you wish you can disable the difficult QTEs from ingame by pressing the esc key and select options and then gameplay and uncheck the difficult QTE section

Would this be a fist fight? If so then a good piece of advice given by someone on another thread was to look at the center of the screen and rather than look at the letter, look for the position that the letter appears on the screen, W will appear to the top, A to the left, D to the right and S to the bottom, so you can go by position far easier than looking for the letter. You only have to time a few right and the finishing sequence cuts in.

It took me forever to get past that first fight in the prison, and then this one...LOL! It is true though, just look straight at the screen and have your fingers on the keys, and don't bother with the mouse. Truth be told, I'm not fast enough for the QTE's even now, I still can't hit the combo moves. Oh well.... :biggrin:

*another old timer here

There's a fair few of us around, I'm 57 myself. I'm OK on most of it except the bloody sneaking....after a dozen or so attempts I tend to give up and fire up Solitaire! :biggrin:

There's a fair few of us around, I'm 57 myself. I'm OK on most of it except the bloody sneaking....after a dozen or so attempts I tend to give up and fire up Solitaire! :biggrin:

Sneaking is goooood.... :tongue:

swooping is baaaad... :whistling:

Edited by BarefootWarrior

thanks everyone, yep it just took concentration , I realized I was hitting a letter then watching the action instead of the next letter, even got one combination now I am in the saloon :thumbsup: :thumbsup: