Male Clothes Textures problem

konrad1703

Hi guys, I'm new to this forum, and, unfortunately, I start my "career" with a problem. I think it's caused by some mod. Nevertheless, it happens even with all mods deactivated. Some clothes (for example Collarded Shirt or Dark Green Shirt) don't show up (only on males: both at me and NPCs). Here's what it looks like: I think this is caused by Robert's Male Body Replacer v4 along with some other mods (alike Beautiful People, Deadly Reflex, maybe OOO or MMM). However, I have used them for a few days, and everything was OK. Problem showed up when I tried to install Slof's Playable Xivilai. Obviously, it didn't work because of OOO and MMM... but it wasn't written anywhere except BOSS Log. I installed also mod for 2-handed weapons for Xivilai, before I saw it won't work. I noticed it replaced some Deadly Reflex Animations, so I installed it once again. Then I saw some... nude gentlemen :rolleyes: , so installed Robert's Male Body Replacer one more time, and everything was OK until I went back to a city... I tried everything, but nothing works... Has anyone got an idea on how to solve it?

I think (although I'm not sure) it's the same problem as here: http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/401304-invisible-clothes-problem/. Ooops, ans sorry, if I made any mistake :biggrin: . I'm not English, you have to forgive me. :happy:

EDIT: I saw one more thing. When I don't run MBR, I don't only not see shirt (or chest) if' I wear it, but when I take off other clothes, I don't see other body parts (when I take pants off, I don't see legs, when I take off sandals, I don't see feet etc.).

Edited by konrad1703

Have you tried re-installing your Roberts v4. Install order is the most important consideration with replacer mods, particularly when they conflict and each tries to replace the same files. Whichever is installed last will be what the game tries to display. That may cause problems for the one that were installed previously. Also when you uninstall the problem causing replacer it won't put back the files it overwrote upon installation (unless you use BAIN for installation). Try re-installing your Roberts body.

The reason you see feet when you have sandals on, for example, is because the sandals become the feet when you put them on (which is why you need to use compatible clothes and armor for your body type). In the case of your collared shirt and dark green shirt, have you installed a mod that replaces those items? If so make sure your meshes and textures for that mod are located in the correct folders (extract the download to a temporary folder and examine the folder structure ... it needs to be exactly the same in your game folders).

Well, yes, I've tried for a few times. When it worked well, my installation order was Deadly Reflex 6 - Male Body Replacer v4 - Beautiful People v2.7. What surprised me was that they BP and MBP worked along perfectly with no compatibility patches. Now they don't. I'll try again for some times, cause it just has to be related to MBP - clothes on female or dropped look ordinarily. If I don't manage, I'll just reinstall Oblivion. I wanted to avoid it, cause I spent a few hours on customizing, but it's no tragedy. Thanks for help :smile: Edited by konrad1703

OK, I managed to uninstall whole Male Body Replacer, but there's still one problem. Male characters have got no hands! :wallbash: However, all other body parts look like they should. Here's screenshot : Any idea? EDIT: OK, now everything works well. Problem solved. Edited by konrad1703