Hairstyles?

Lehcar

Dragon age 2 (I didn't really pay attention to DAO) has hair physics. Surely Skyrim could have it as well without breaking the game performance?

They do?! I never noticed o_O

• 2 weeks later...

I like the "Rogue Knot," too. :) Looks especially good on guardsmen. :blush:

Judging from the screenies, it looks like some of the old hairstyles are back, with a bit of a twist. I think I've seen a couple of "Wind Braids" already.

I too like "Rogue Knot" hair style very much. It will best suit for any faces.

Edited by jacksons

I wish the elves would have longer hair, elves with short hair are lame.Well, except for Dunmer, but they're excused from looking lame.Problem is, ridiculously long hair doesn't really work unless you have some hair physics, otherwise it will clip right through back when you run.

Variety is quite nice, although I always end up using short hairstyles. I often felt the long hairstyles looked rather silly. So I'm hoping for more short hairstyles, and absolutely praying for epic beards.

Hang on, I just remembered something - on the subject of hair physics.

Remember the infamous "chubby pony?" I can't recall where to find the clip (if anyone finds it, please post it), but I distinctly remember the mane and tail of the horse having physics.

So, why not character hair?

*crosses fingers*

I'm not entirely sure that it's proper 100% physics for the hair in DA2, but it moves and sways and collides with the face, but I don't think the hair would properly collide with the armour.

The hair in DA2 moved as much as the hair in Fable 1 did - Seriously, it does. Take a look on youtube and compare