Awakening files

justinas91

How do i get access to da awakening source files?

the tools had them when installed after da origins in 2DA folder now where are the awakening files?

Do i have to reinstall the toolset for the awakening source files to appear?

Thankyou

Heyas Justin :)

Nope, reinstalling the toolset will not help. And you really don't want to do that, in case you run into the dreaded "cannot connect to database" error after the reinstall.

The reason why you don't see the DAA files in the toolset, is because it's installed to a folder that that TS is not programmed to look in. Here's a link of how to do it. http://social.bioware.com/forum/Dragon-Age-Toolset/Toolset-Custom-Content/Open-awakening-resources-and-files-1800482-1.html

tho I cannot at this time confirm, because their site is down for maintenance at this time :mad:

But, I hope that this will help you out, once the page comes back up again :)

Good luck, and happy modding :)

-DW

Justin- No problem at all, always glad to help out when I can :)

Hmmm.... I had thought that there was a mod released that had something to do with the dodge and parry, but hunted around using a bunch of different search terms, and wasn't able to find it. :(

I know that animation changes are few tho, because they're kinda hard to track down and do :(

I can also tell you too, that blocking/parrying and dodging are dependant on the character's defense score. If you increase the character's defense they will parry and dodge more often.

I don't know how, unfortunately it's not anything that I've ever experimented around with.... but Maybe, if you found the file that controls how often each parry or dodge comes into play, per rating, that you could increase the amount.

For instance if it says that at 50 defense, there's a 15% chance of a parry, then up the % to 25 or whatever. just random numbers, since I dunno how that particular file reads, since I dunno what file controls it.

But again, that's just a theory, and I have no idea of how to do it :(

I have played with increasing to 300 defense. The result was the same ammount of parry block and dodge only the enemy could not hit you they always missed if not blocked and etc.

Alos i am tryng to increse the starting attribute and skill amount is it possible?

Because i havent seen any mods that made so.

no starting abilities mod does remove the added and give more points so i used only the part that gave more points so now i have the added and i can add more but the files that stores this information is sys_chargen and the type of files is Lotus Notes Content Source

how do i edit this files?

Thankyou

Edited by justinas91