The Naked Nord

Zealots of the Nine

Artefacts of the Ancestors

The City of Bjornheim

Artifacts of Tamriel 300

Integration: The Stranded Light

Origin of the Mage's Guild

(Adult stuff) Claudia's Little Secret

That little lot should keep you happy for a few hours :)

There's also:

Lost Paladins of the Divines

The Ayleid Steps

Gates to Aesgaard 1 & 2

Mannimarco Resurrection

Hentai Mania 2

Frostcrag Reborn (requires the official Frostcrag Spire DLC)

Adense Epic Dungeon

MarkInMKUK covered most of the rest.

Zealots of the Nine

Have the bugs been worked out of it yet? The quest derailed when I played.

Origin of the Mage's Guild

I believe this is the mod that is a big broken construction zone. An abandoned alpha. The quests don't function right, much of the modded area is still empty and inaccessible, and the object placement issues are painful to behold.

Hoarfrost Castle is about the most perfectly debugged quest mod I have ever played.

I managed a playthrough on Zealots of the Nine ok - maybe I was lucky.

And there's a vastly improved version of OMG around - V7.3 last time I looked, released June this year. Takes some hunting down - if you have no luck pm me and I'll find the link.

The Northern Front, The Ayleid Steps. Both require OBSE, but both are worth it. Amazing quest lines, and very immersive. Both are compatible with Better Cities and Unique Landscapes, including the new Snowdale plugin for UL. Both challenge you, with very little or even no hand holding or quest markers. You will think, use land marks, investigate, question and quest throughout Cyrodiil in both mods. Highly recommended.

Integration: The Stranded Light. I could write out a big thing about how grest it is, but instead I'll just let you look over the features.

Features:

•  
  • 80+ Quests featuring: multiple solutions, Choices and Consequences, character/event checks, scripted fights, and more!
  • 24+ hours of dialogue making for a massive amount of deep, fully characterized, and interesting NPCs to become aquainted with.
  • 2 Fully functional guilds, and 3 faction style guilds* all of which you can join and rise up the ranks in!
  • Includes 8 new lore-correct races which slowly breath new life into the populace of Cyrodiil.
  • Scripted combat situations which offers a multitude of tactics, and strategies.
  • An epic, immersive optional romance with full recognition of your character, true progression, and character growth!**
  • Thought provoking riddles, and quests with no hand holding. Now you have to use your skills, faction ranks, actions, and just about every asset you have to solve quests instead of a magic compass!
  • Average playing time of over 100 hours!!!

-----------------------------

Also:

Generic copy/pastes for these topics:

Lists and resources for finding many popular mods, and some good mods:

(note the distinction between the two, don't just follow mindless peer pressure, try and make your own opinions and find what you'll like)

List of lists:

http://forums.bethsoft.com/index.php?showtopic=1010109

Top 100

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/top/alltime.php

Files of the months:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/filesofthemonth.php

Hall of fame:

http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/View.php?view=oblivionmods.HOF

Categories, Tag search, advanced search

General help in terms of installing, utilities, workshops, etc.:

TESIV Positive

Oblivion mod wiki

TES Alliance (Check The Enclave forum, the Oblivion forum, or the Voice actor forum depending on your pursuits)

Bethsoft forums-Oblivion: (Hardware/software for non mod related issues, Mods for mod users, Construction set for making mods.)

List of topics exactly like yours generic pleadings for "Any mods?" that have already been answered:

http://forums.bethsoft.com/index.php?/topic/1072579-the-any-mods-list-of-topics/

Read the AZERessential topics to get the basic "get wryebash, OBMM, OBSE, start slow" basic advice for starters recommendations

If you want any further help I suggest you tell us about yourself; what you like and what you're looking for... Here's some questions to get you started:

Have you played Oblivion already?

What sort of things interest you?

What type of Character do you usually play? (good/evil, theif/mage, roleplayer/random-no-story-hack-and-slasher?)

Are there specific types of mods you think would interest you? (Quests, graphic mods, gameplay mods, overhauls, etc.)

When did you leave?

What did you not like about Oblivion? What did Oblivion not have or need more of?

Male or female character?

For the occasional "What are your must haves?"

Mostly quest mods: http://kno.li/i

My favorite quests are:

Integration (my most favorite)

Malevolent, Runied tail, Tears of the fiend

Windfall

The Blackwood company

Dremora Companion

Servant of the Dawn

Imperial Legion Faction

Gameplay mods:

Hear No Evil

Vector

Crime Has Witnesses

Audacious Magery

Conduit magic

Custom spell Icons

Training cattle

Keychain

Refscope(good for troubleshooting)

Vows and Covenants

Pluke's roleplaying persuasion

LAME (Needed for Integration)

RBP (Needed for Integration)

I'm mostly a quest mod player and I recently posted a big rundown for most of them that I've played here and here.

(Some of these are probably outdated by now)

S'lider's Copy/paste

SkyRanger-1's

Pseron Wyrd's top 10 (Don't really want a lot top 10's or simple lists but I'm desperate for cop/pastes at the moment)

Tommy H's

The important parts being:

My favorite quests are:

Integration (my most favorite)

Malevolent, Runied tail, Tears of the fiend

Windfall

The Blackwood company

Dremora Companion

Servant of the Dawn

Imperial Legion Faction

I'm mostly a quest mod player and I recently posted a big rundown for most of them that I've played here and here.

Oblivion quest list

http://knol.google.com/k/toql-the-oblivion-quest-list

Recent quest mods that look good, but I haven't really been able to try (for the past year my computer access has been stunted a great degree):

Dark brotherhood renewed (I was able to try this one, it's pretty decent)

northern front

golden crest

Nehrim

Claudia's little Secret (I have played this one... it's one of the better, and slightly more believable "sex quest mods")

Gweden Brothel (Theabove mod reminded me of this one, basically a business style mod where you recruit actual prostitutes for the vanilla location... I've played this one, it's decent.)

Adash - City of Magic

Edited by JCP768

I cannot recommend Nehrim enough. 20-40 hours of gameplay in the quests alone, and the storyline is better than anything I've ever seen, along with the epic world (Bigger than Tamriel, and more varied!) and excellent dialogue. If you can stand that the spoken language is German (English subtitles) and that it's a Total Conversion for the game, meaning you have to start a new game to play it, it should definitely be on your must-play list.

I cannot recommend Nehrim enough. 20-40 hours of gameplay in the quests alone, and the storyline is better than anything I've ever seen, along with the epic world (Bigger than Tamriel, and more varied!) and excellent dialogue. If you can stand that the spoken language is German (English subtitles) and that it's a Total Conversion for the game, meaning you have to start a new game to play it, it should definitely be on your must-play list.

If you want to try Nehrim without borking your existing Oblivion setup, use mTES4 Manager to clone Oblivion, then set up Nehrim using the clone