Male Companion?

crudius

Hi All,

I play usually play with female chars and use Neeshka or Vilja for companions.But im looking for a good Male companion for a while....seem to be a bit thin on the ground?

So can anyone suggest a good one they have used/using? Im looking for something along the lines of Neeska behavior wise....well scripted and so on,works well around gates and such

Was thinking of an Orc tanklike chappy

Reluctant to go CM as have had mixed results with them in the past,

Thanks.

***EDIT**** No romance related :P

Edited by crudius

I've never personally used it, but I've heard good things about Stoker Wolf, although I'm not entirely sure if he's a romance companion or not.

funnily enough was just looking at that....

Anyone used the '10 and 1 Most Wanted Criminals Of Cyrodiil-Male Edition'? thinking of giving it a whirl,there is an Orc included.

I've never personally used it, but I've heard good things about Stoker Wolf, although I'm not entirely sure if he's a romance companion or not.

funnily enough was just looking at that....

Anyone used the '10 and 1 Most Wanted Criminals Of Cyrodiil-Male Edition'? thinking of giving it a whirl,there is an Orc included.

It's CM based, though, I'm pretty sure.

yes it is....i cant believe the lack of male companions :/

I have always found CM based companions act badly around Oblivion gates...or just randomly run off.

And Stoker Wolf is Romance based.

I have used Stoker Wolff and Valtierro. Both are quite good. They do have romance, but it is optional. If you don't want to pursue a romance, then simply avoid that dialogue option.

Another one that has gotten a lot of praise is Fergus, but I haven''t tried that one yet.

Unfortunately, it seems that all the heavily scripted male companions are human.

I do know one that you might like, however instead of an Orc it's a Dremora, and you get to rule your own slice of Dagon's Deadlands, it's called Dremora Companion, and the companion's name is Amozabael. You might like it, he gets his own gear, and it's entirely independent of CMPartners.