Male Companion?

crudius

Have you tried GGC Valeria/Vincente Companion Revived? It gives you male and female options and has no romance. The race is set to a human type but you could try changing it to an orc in the CS if you know how. Not sure if that will mess with any of the scripts though.

Or you could try Companion Share & Recruit and find some orc out there to recruit yourself.

Funny, I saw this post earlier and wanted to make a male companion mod that reacts to what sex the player is, might try and flirt with her if female (or say things like "let's go drinking" if male) but she of course can negate his advances but then he might look at other female NPCs and say things like "wow, what a looker!" Anyway, it's more about being diverse and realistic then either just romantic or not, but the player reaction would ultimately decide it.

Have you tried GGC Valeria/Vincente Companion Revived? It gives you male and female options and has no romance. The race is set to a human type but you could try changing it to an orc in the CS if you know how. Not sure if that will mess with any of the scripts though.

Or you could try Companion Share & Recruit and find some orc out there to recruit yourself.

Funny, I saw this post earlier and wanted to make a male companion mod that reacts to what sex the player is, might try and flirt with her if female (or say things like "let's go drinking" if male) but she of course can negate his advances but then he might look at other female NPCs and say things like "wow, what a looker!" Anyway, it's more about being diverse and realistic then either just romantic or not, but the player reaction would ultimately decide it.

Thanks for this....besides Neeshka, most companion mods seem to have several issues to work around when playing,which is off putting.

I will give CSR a go though....im looking for short term male partners (ideally Orcs) for raiding and travelling with my small and slightly built Breton She Mage....and there's a plentiful supply of Orc blade fodder to recruit after all!!!

I am suprised at the lack of male partners compared to the staggering array of female ones (i flit between playing males and females).

I like your idea though i have no intrest in romance based storylines (just me....recently divorced....go figure!).

If you get round to it,let me know and i will play test :)

thanks again to all for contributing.

If you tell me what features you want the orc to have, I can try and whip you one up custom and release for public use. I love making companion and quest mods.

The idea thing I mentioned is a bit daunting because I actually want to make a whole guild of mercenaries of both sexes the player can choose from to hire/friend or romance and it will be socially complicated and time-consuming. I'd rather work on something less ambitious right now but either way I'll let you know about the guild version since I may need some playtesting help with it.

If you tell me what features you want the orc to have, I can try and whip you one up custom and release for public use. I love making companion and quest mods.

The idea thing I mentioned is a bit daunting because I actually want to make a whole guild of mercenaries of both sexes the player can choose from to hire/friend or romance and it will be socially complicated and time-consuming. I'd rather work on something less ambitious right now but either way I'll let you know about the guild version since I may need some playtesting help with it.

Will drop you a PM.