Mod packs

Cobicool23

Hello i cannot run the Geck for some reason and wanted to know if someone could make me a few mod packs... all the items without new textures or meshes or sounds...

I would like: A pistol, sniper rifle, hunting rifle ,10mm smg a shotgun and a minigun that shoot alien blaster rounds Plus Infinite ammo for all guns in game, All this in 1 esp

Second: If possible Tesla armor and helmet with a lot of DR but not so its like god mode and if possible add the chinese stealth armor stealth field if possible without having to use FOSE... Second Esp

Third: IF Possible a terminal in megaton house that has a bunch of the console command cheats if possible...Sorry im a newb. 1 ESP

And last a esp that removes the limits to how many companions i can have and they can all get along... Like when you cant have a good and a bad companion.Final esp

The reason i need to put these all in 4 esp's is because i am running the on ps3 and can only have 3-5 Esp's running at one time due to the fact i also have dlc and need to load the mods through the .INI

Please and ty in advance! :3

Please read the post in the link above for our policy on modding consoles - TL;DR - Not allowed here.

Arguing whether it is legal or not, also not allowed here.

Whining because it is not allowed here - Also not allowed here. :rolleyes:

Thread locked.

Bben46, Moderator