New Beta

ToyTrains1

The beta is quite literally the same version that the game will become once it goes live. Once they update the public release you're not going to be able to use these old saves either so you may as well start over, figure out how to get your mods to work or hope that the mods you use are updated.
Yeah, I understand it is the same version as the Beta, and I am aware I'll have to start over before I update my game. I am, however, not going to throw away over 300 hours on two characters over this though, which is why I previously stated that I simply will have to wait before I update again.
I also had a feeling when I first installed the few mods I'm currently running, that I would have to scrap every one of them once the Creation Kit is released. It'd likely be safer for me all the way around if I did. Besides, I'm not so attached to any of them that I just can't do without them. Even the UI mods I'm running I'm not fully attached to. Eventually, there will be a proper UI mod...either by the SkyUI team...or something similar, or by (as unlikely as it may be) DarN. But by then, I'll have a better idea of what mods are best for me and my aging system.

Use the leveler tower mod to get your character back to the lvl it was.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Use the leveler tower mod to get your character back to the lvl it was.

It can wait. I'm really in not that big of a big rush to update my game now.

For the most part, I'm finished with one of my characters, although I was still using him to play through the DLC as they come out, since he's the strongest, and highest leveled character between the two, my other (female) character is my main at the moment. Probalby about halfway through the Institute questline ATM.

Unfortunately, I've been working 12 hour days the past few weeks, so doing much gaming isn't much of an option now. Be another few weeks until I can really get back into it again...of course there is still the weekend, so I could possibly power through it this weekend, but I'd prefer to savor it rather than go through the game that way.