"The Selected Drive Is No Longer Present On the System"

I've had Nexus for a while, then suddenly it wants me to "revise the folder settings". No big deal, right? Well, no matter what folder I select as the mod directory, it insists that the folder doesn't exist. I don't know what else to do. I can't find anyone else that's had this problem, though.

I'd post a screenshot but it won't let me and I don't know why. The file is much smaller than 250kb.

Any help will be appreciated. Let me know if you need more information.

• 9 months later...

I am also having this issue. I recently had to unistall NMM because I was having some problems, and wanted to do a new install of NMM. But now, every time I try to revise folder setting, I get the same message. "The selected drive is no longer present on the system" But the drive is there. Have you or anyone else solved this problem?

Coming from a system where I'm working in a Virtual Machine I know very well how important it is to keep in mind that not every user can see all drives. So the first thing I'd check here would be if after the reinstall your NMM is still being "run as administrator" in its properties. Because if it was before, as is advised, but isn't anymore, there could be your problem already. Non-administrators won't necessarily see all drives.

And I'm not talking of being logged in on an administrator account yourself when you start it. To your Windows OS that is not the same thing at all.

• 6 months later...