ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Extreme nonstop consistent crashing

firydoom3

I am sorry to bug everyone with the uptemth post on this subject, but i need help. My fallout crashes almost consistently sometime between 5 to 10 minutes. But it also gets worse. When in or even near fiend territory it will crash crashes 30 seconds to one minute while sometimes very rarely it will stay up for a little longer. I have tried using ccmechanic2 and robert01's NV Game Stabilizer a7 with no noticeable difference. Is there anything i can do or am i doomed to save every 5 seconds obsessively.

I am sorry to bug everyone with the uptemth post on this subject, but i need help. My fallout crashes almost consistently sometime between 5 to 10 minutes. But it also gets worse. When in or even near fiend territory it will crash crashes 30 seconds to one minute while sometimes very rarely it will stay up for a little longer. I have tried using ccmechanic2 and robert01's NV Game Stabilizer a7 with no noticeable difference. Is there anything i can do or am i doomed to save every 5 seconds obsessively.

firydoom3 - bless his or her heart - has explained welll, what's happening to me, but my avatar also end up spinning around faster and faster B4 turning the damn computer off and rebooting... so much it's driving me spare!! -(Hope I haven't used wrong page for comment/ question, but is this an issue of needing more RAM? - Sorry if it's a dumb question but thanks firydom3 - and good luck!

firydoom3 - bless his or her heart - has explained welll, what's happening to me, but my avatar also end up spinning around faster and faster B4 turning the damn computer off and rebooting... so much it's driving me spare!! -(Hope I haven't used wrong page for comment/ question, but is this an issue of needing more RAM? - Sorry if it's a dumb question but thanks firydom3 - and good luck!

I have heard that ram makes a very big difference, but when you have no income upgrading is out of the question. I am just looking for a way to alleviate (or at least somewhat relieve) the problem that i am having without expensive upgrading or buying a new computer.