Two Ideas I've Had For Sometime...

Vondure

The first one would be a Motorcycle Mod.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My second idea is a Running Mod.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Vondure

Uh... both of these already exist and have for quite some time.

I've seen the running mod a couple of times, but mostly just a sped up version of the default jogging animation. But the motorcycle, could you link me? Sorry I'm not really up to date with mods. :(

Edited by Vondure

I've seen the running mod a couple of times, but mostly just a sped up version of the default jogging animation. But the motorcycle, could you link me? Sorry I'm not really up to date with mods. :(

The game engine doesn't allow us to change the running animations on the fly, so "sped-up jogging" is as good as it's going to get on that front.

You can grab the motorcycle mod here. I believe it's the third result if you Google the words New Vegas motorcycle.

Edited by Brianide

The game engine doesn't allow us to change the running animations on the fly, so "sped-up jogging" is as good as it's going to get on that front.

You can grab the motorcycle mod here. I believe it's the third result if you Google the words New Vegas motorcycle.

Thank you to the both of you. Will definitely download this.

As for the running mod, is it really not possible? How about a seperate function rather than replacing the game's default animation?