add NEW animation into Skyrim

BartimeusUruk

Well you can add new animations but you cannot add any new custom combat animations without to replace anything.

I didn't see mods witch adds new custom creature with new custom mesh\texture\animations whitout to replace anything in the entire skirm modding .

Use FNIS spells addon (download from the official FNIS file section). It allows you to have a lot of animations, that you can trigger whenever you wish. There are probably some mods that makes this easier, but try it out, might work well for you.

Well you can add new animations but you cannot add any new custom combat animations without to replace anything.

Not quite true. :)

FNIS provides the fuctionality to add (new) custom combat animations. FNIS PCEA2 makes it available for the player. So does XPMSE in part. For NPCs no such mods exist, but FNIS provides the fuctionality (for modders) to do so.

Not quite true. :smile:

FNIS provides the fuctionality to add (new) custom combat animations. FNIS PCEA2 makes it available for the player. So does XPMSE in part. For NPCs no such mods exist, but FNIS provides the fuctionality (for modders) to do so.

FNIS Spells V5_0_1 -- ADD-ON for the spellsmagnifier.png

Tho it is true that the mod needs to be made for the FNIS plugin (afaik). BUT, it makes you able to toggle different animations, so it is worth trying after all.

FNIS behavior is just a patch to allow you to replace animations, as well as using custom skeletons.

Edited by krisser143

Show me a mod where I can see a good custom creature witch is using a custom animations set that works good. I sow import from dragon age game, somebody made a tank wheels to spin.

You could add a new animation to an animal, sure, but no script would trigger it. You basically need a script PLUS an animation. Animations don't run automatically, just because they are in the folder.

So if you want to add more variations of running animations to a bear, you would need a script to run the new animations, and switch between them. Or if you want to add animations to something that has a skeleton, let's say a mannequin, you would NEED to alter the mannequin script, to run the specified animation.

Or, if you would like to add a dancing animation to your character, you would NEED to have a script that activates your animation, for example on a button press.

Script + Animation + Skeleton = A new animation. Won't work without one of those three elements.

Edited by krisser143

Yes but how for example I made a few animation but ofc I cant have them in the game.

So ppl need:

1.Better knowledge in: Programming, Digital Arts: Mesh modeling, Texturing, Animations.

2.Better tools easy to use but complex (even if u have good knowledge): remember warcraft 3 triggers system easy to use complex u could create good tings easly no programing was needed.)

In skyim even if u have the best models\texture\animations u cannot do nothing with them.

In skyrim is a pain in the ass to add a new custom abilitie

3 A way to make money out of it legal.

Just think a professional programmer or digital artist would not care to create content if he gets no money for his work, not even minimum pay.

I know was something with beth\valve on steam and it was hilarious they had to take it back.

Couse is not fair if beth gives us a crap dlc where I have to pay 20$ for nothing...

I mean you can stay 50$ on a mod and get nothing 0$ so.

right now to be moding is bad.

True modding means: new custom creatures/animations/weapon types/abilities/quest but not that generic (kill. find") minigames....

PS: I even have to say "new custom without to replace anything" this is just bad hear that ffs.

Edited by MikeDavis

Show me a mod where I can see a good custom creature witch is using a custom animations set that works good. I sow import from dragon age game, somebody made a tank wheels to spin.

You could add a new animation to an animal, sure, but no script would trigger it. You basically need a script PLUS an animation. Animations don't run automatically, just because they are in the folder.

So if you want to add more variations of running animations to a bear, you would need a script to run the new animations, and switch between them. Or if you want to add animations to something that has a skeleton, let's say a mannequin, you would NEED to alter the mannequin script, to run the specified animation.

Or, if you would like to add a dancing animation to your character, you would NEED to have a script that activates your animation, for example on a button press.

Script + Animation + Skeleton = A new animation. Won't work without one of those three elements.

You post wrong information here.

Behaviors + animation: THAT's a new animation. If you don't modify behavior files, you will never be able to add a new animation.

Skeleton is unnecessary. Because each actor (character or animal) already has a skeleton. You only need a new skeleton to add new bones, or add new effects (like HDT).

Script doesn't help you at all to add new animations. It might be necessary to have a script to activate a new animations, but then that's the same for the existing animations. THere are various types of animations, and depending on that there are different ways to activate them. Scripts only applies to some types.

FNIS Spells does not add new animations. That's done by FNIS behaviors. FNIS Spells only activates one type of animations (idles).