add NEW animation into Skyrim

BartimeusUruk

That's definitely not my department! I can only guide you so far, to tell you that you probably would need a script to activate your animations.

BUT, I did find this specific gem (a series of videos), that explains how to make the animations files. However the scripting or behaviors, as Fore mentioned, is out of my reach. I would suggest you to PM fore on that topic.

Edited by krisser143

Thanks a lot !! I'll watch it !

No probs. Just scroll a bit, the guy talks a lot. And remember to watch the other parts. I didn't watch all the parts, so I'm only assuming that he's only describing how to create animations, not how to run them in-game.

Ha. But the big problem is not to create them, but load them in the game ☹

That's what I told you. I just linked the video to you if you were afterall also asking how to convert to hkx. But seriously, PM fore, and ask him. He is VERY good at animations. He is after all the author of FNIS you know. Else you might want to search around for some mods of the same kind, and PM the author with your questions. I'm sure some will answer!

And I think there is a mod author sub-reddit somewhere, I did find it some time ago (not /r/skyrimmods).

Good luck!