Skyrim Beta?

rolfie25

Sorry if anyone got excited when finding this thread.

He was trolling me because he knew that I like Elder Scrolls. (What a douche :P)

Again sorry.

He was trolling me because he knew that I like Elder Scrolls. (What a douche :P)

Again sorry.

Shoot 'he' in the face, as long as it isn't against nexus rules...

...Then burn him alive and cut off his f__kin_ balls and roast them above a fire and feed them to my cat >:-D

Sorry, just got too caught up in the moment... when i saw title for this thread i went into nerd mode sooo...

Edited by TheMysteriousTraveler

Again sorry.

Shoot 'he' in the face, as long as it isn't against nexus rules...

...Then burn him alive and cut off his f__kin_ balls and roast them above a fire and feed them to my cat >:-D

Sorry, just got too caught up in the moment... when i saw title for this thread i went into nerd mode sooo...

Is there a way to delete this thread so it doesn't excite other people?

Why should it be deleted/changed? It was a valid question, about Skyrim, and it obviously has a question mark at the end of it, I don't see any reason for anyone to go "OMG THERES BETA OMGOMGOMG"

But I do think this thread has done it's job and I doubt there can be a lot of other stuff to be discussed, so you can ask for the thread to be locked.

And you don't necessarily need to contact a moderator straight, you can just ask in this thread :P

Edited by Nysba

Why should it be deleted/changed? It was a valid question, about Skyrim, and it obviously has a question mark at the end of it, I don't see any reason for anyone to go "OMG THERES BETA OMGOMGOMG"

But I do think this thread has done it's job and I doubt there can be a lot of other stuff to be discussed, so you can ask for the thread to be locked.

And you don't necessarily need to contact a moderator straight, you can just ask in this thread :P

That's a good point. I won't do anything changes to this thread.

• 2 months later...