Modeling issue

uhmattbravo

OK so I'm making a vertibird mod and I wanted to slightly raise the collision on vivano's mkII interior by the cockpit so that my guy can get in and out of chairs I put in that spot.

I imported it into nifskope, raised basically that rectangle above where the seats go, exported it, and the collision works great now (aside from my head slightly clipping through a little if I get in front of the chairs, but I expected that)

The problem is that now, there's like an aura around the player that shows the "sky" color from the cell outside through that part of the mesh.

Does anyone know how to fix it?

• 3 months later...

It sounds like the alpha blending problem on transparency.

Because you have trnasparency on your hair or armor while inside the vertiberd and it also has transparency probaby from the windows or something.

You might try altering some of the flags in nialphaproperty of your vertiberd. There kindof alot of options for this so u may end up having to experiment a bit.

I had one different problem before involving water and 4846 worked for me.

Honestly, I'd given up on it a while back and forgot I'd asked. I just went back to the unaltered mesh and stopped using the seat. Maybe I'll take another look at it and see of an alpha property slipped in there somewhere when I exported it. Thanks.