Fallout 4 Creation Kit Beta and an Important Notice to Survival Testers

SirSalami

In response to post #37299430. #37310900, #37329405, #37347555, #37348475 are all replies on the same post.

eddieeddieeddie wrote: i dont have any problem with the new updates or loot or f4se or mods....my problem is nmm isnt showing if there are updates for mods....click the check for updates and it runs in nmm ....and after checking for updates nmm dont show if there really is any updates....ill scroll down the list of installed mods and go to there nexus page and theres a new update for mods i have installed...thats the only problem im having and have tried clicking get mods missing id's as well....anybody know how to fix this?
rayhne wrote: My guess is that it won't be fixed until the next update of NMM. I go check New Recently list daily to see if any mods I use are listed.
eddieeddieeddie wrote: thanks for the comment, thats what ive been doing checking the " added today" and "new recently" list, or open nmm and go down the list and open the mods page and look....130 mods installed at the moment.
Atabata wrote: Still an issue in 0.61.21
eddieeddieeddie wrote: yep nmm still not showing if there are updates for mods, is everyone having this problem? is there a file or something i can replace that can fix it???other then that everything works great for me

NMM is now showing updates for me.

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #37379385.

rayhne wrote: I launch the game through NMM using F4SE but it keeps bringing up the Steam menu where I need to hit play. Any suggestions on how to correct this?

Make sure Steam is open before you launch f4se in nmm. otherwise fallout has to open steam. Edited by NightPick

In response to post #37299430. #37310900, #37329405, #37347555, #37348475, #37382930 are all replies on the same post.

eddieeddieeddie wrote: i dont have any problem with the new updates or loot or f4se or mods....my problem is nmm isnt showing if there are updates for mods....click the check for updates and it runs in nmm ....and after checking for updates nmm dont show if there really is any updates....ill scroll down the list of installed mods and go to there nexus page and theres a new update for mods i have installed...thats the only problem im having and have tried clicking get mods missing id's as well....anybody know how to fix this?
rayhne wrote: My guess is that it won't be fixed until the next update of NMM. I go check New Recently list daily to see if any mods I use are listed.
eddieeddieeddie wrote: thanks for the comment, thats what ive been doing checking the " added today" and "new recently" list, or open nmm and go down the list and open the mods page and look....130 mods installed at the moment.
Atabata wrote: Still an issue in 0.61.21
eddieeddieeddie wrote: yep nmm still not showing if there are updates for mods, is everyone having this problem? is there a file or something i can replace that can fix it???other then that everything works great for me
rayhne wrote: NMM is now showing updates for me.

Several of my mods don't seem to be checked for updates at all and some get bogus numbers like "Recruitable NPC Dialogue Fixes" gets 9999.9 for the new version number.

i had ctd when i added

[Archive]

bInvalidateOlderFiles=1

sResourceDataDirsFinal=

what worked for me was to delete my interface folder inside my data folder and it works fine now all my texture mods work and all my mods work perfectly now

With the 1.05 Update I have got a problem I have not had before. When I go to exit the FO4, The game will freeze and I need to ( CNTR-ALT-DELETE ] AND USE Task Manager to shut down the game.

( USEING WINDOWS 7

yeah uhm, i tried to update nexus for like 3 days long and it wont update to .21

it stays on .16 when i start it up, why is that? i cant even use my mods anymore, (except CBBE for some reason) but i liek all the mods to be working.

you might not realize this but im very pissed that after 3 days of repeatedly updateing, it never gets updated. FOR GOD'S SAKE! PLEASE FIX THIS VERY ANNOYING PROBLEM!

i cant do anything and even had a computer expert look at it, and he did he said it should be updated but it just wont

This is probably a stupid question, but I am having the CK crash anytime I try and mod an npc or do just about anything.

So, question:

Does the creation kit require the latest version of FO4? I have not updated because of all the issues I am reading with mods no longer working.

In response to post #37406010.

Syeeb wrote: This is probably a stupid question, but I am having the CK crash anytime I try and mod an npc or do just about anything.

So, question:

Does the creation kit require the latest version of FO4? I have not updated because of all the issues I am reading with mods no longer working.

yeah thats obvious that you have to update FO4

In response to post #37392145.

brgshaun wrote: i had ctd when i added
[Archive]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
sResourceDataDirsFinal=
what worked for me was to delete my interface folder inside my data folder and it works fine now all my texture mods work and all my mods work perfectly now

you just fixed my main issue with 1.5 since release. Big thanks to you, friend!