Sofia in Fallout 4?

Eded1600

Could we get Sofia (Follower from a Skyrim Mod) https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54527/? into Fallout 4? Obviously change her lines so she says she's not a Nord and does the Skyrim references, unless the backstory is she is the Sofia from Skyrim and she's found herself in the Commonwealth. Probably need to get premission from the original creator to use Sofia though... then there's the whole finding a voice actor to redo lines... any way i can help i will help.

Bringing in someone new to try and recreate Sofia would be a terrible idea and would totally lose the feel from the original. Luckily no need since me and Christine (the voice of Sofia) aka the actual mod authors are working on a Fallout 4 successor. It's a new but very similar character and she won't be exactly the same because it's not Skyrim but it's the closest you'll get. If you go into the mod comments section for Sofia (under the posts tab) and look at one of the top sticky comments you will see a video and backstory for the new follower.

• 3 weeks later...

Could we get Sofia (Follower from a Skyrim Mod) https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54527/? into Fallout 4? Obviously change her lines so she says she's not a Nord and does the Skyrim references, unless the backstory is she is the Sofia from Skyrim and she's found herself in the Commonwealth. Probably need to get premission from the original creator to use Sofia though... then there's the whole finding a voice actor to redo lines... any way i can help i will help.

We all want a Sofia in FO4, wold be great!

Edited by Serodio

Bringing in someone new to try and recreate Sofia would be a terrible idea and would totally lose the feel from the original. Luckily no need since me and Christine (the voice of Sofia) aka the actual mod authors are working on a Fallout 4 successor. It's a new but very similar character and she won't be exactly the same because it's not Skyrim but it's the closest you'll get. If you go into the mod comments section for Sofia (under the posts tab) and look at one of the top sticky comments you will see a video and backstory for the new follower.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG YESSSSS I'm so hyped for this guys!!! I'm a HUGE Sofia fan!! I mean... I am YOUR fan, you made sofia hahaha

She is like the best companion, better than any other vanilla or modded follower. She is well designed, phisically and psychologicaly. Keep up the great work guys! I'm gonna track your new mod and endorse when it is out.

Keep up the good work.

Cheers from Portugal!

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...