Help! Does Anyone Mind Explaining What This Is?

NightroModzz

Does anyone mind explaining what this is and how to fix it?

It started with the load or title screen having the dragon icon as light blue and then from the left bottom corner, white triangles started to cover the screen to the opposite direction until it became all white. In game, it had a lot of missing texture that was replaced with purple and white texture or you could say missing textures. The second time it was the same accept time was moving faster and my normal jog speed was that as if I were sprinting.

Do I have to re-install SKYRIM? Would it be best to move folders like LOOT, Tes5Edit, Wrye Bash, etc out of my SKYRIM folder? Would I be able to keep my mods but just have to deactivate them in Nexus Mod Manager first?

Here are some pictures. Sorry, it would not let me use [ Windows Key + Prtcn SysRq ] in game so I used my smart phone.

Edit: Sorry. It appears as though I can't upload those pics since they are more than 250KB

UPDATE: Deactivated all mods, Deleted SKYRIM and SKSE, then the SKYRIM folder but still having the same problem accept the white screen is now a light blue screen. Everything appears blue in game with no textures or an color.

UPDAATE: FIXED!!!

Found the Skyrim.ini in another folder called MyWorkPlace (which I tried to find) and did so in a video tutorial. Deleted it, did another clean install, and updated my graphics card. it sure does take long to get a reply here.

Edited by NightroModzz