Spraypaint can, or something to mark doors/walls

Geoff741

I found a mod for a paintball gun but it only lasts 2 hours. What I want is something that will let me put a marker on a door or a wall/floor to let me know I have been past that area. I tried using railway spikes but they despawn to fast.

Also for harder areas to find that aren't marked by the map I could draw little arrows or markers, like a trail of breadcrumbs. Ive tried using things like bodies across a door but then you run out of bodies, so you start using something like tin cans but then you find an area with 200 of them, or you kick them out of the way.

and don't get me started on the failure I had using landmines :P

Glow Sticks works pretty well. They can sometimes fall through the ground but that doesn't happen to often to me.

Thanks, I will give them a shot if my game ever gets here :P

Ordered the PC version cause PS3 version isn't modable and i'm finding stuff I would like to change

Comming to he PC? Well let me be the first to welcome you to the real world of Bethesda Softworks games. Honestly, it's the only way to play anything they've put out in the past decade. :biggrin:

Fallout 3, Oblivion... they're fun enough but after a while you've done everything there is to do, or have gotten so tired of the quirks and/or missing features that you miht wish there were. But these games are so modable it's not even funny. Nearly everything can be changed, if one has enough talent.

Prepare yourself for some fairly major debugging if you should run into problems tho. It's fundimentally not ny more buggy than Playstation, but at least when it's on PC theres he ability to fixit instead of trying to find an in-game work around, yeah?