Witcher Category Changes

Zaldir

I felt that the Witcher games deserved some love, so there have been a few minor categorization changes to all the Witcher sites. Some files have been moved around a little bit, some categories removed, others added. So if you see that your mod has been altered by staff (zaldiir), then don't worry - your mod has most likely simply been moved to a more appropriate category than where it originally was (especially if it as in the miscellaneous category).

If you noticed a mistake I made, or you have a category suggestion (or any suggestion for that matter), do not hesitate to contact the NexusMods staff.

In response to post #37149100.

Zaldiir wrote: I felt that Witcher 1 and 2 deserved some love, so there have been a few minor categorization changes to the Witcher 1 and 2 sites. Some files have been moved around a little bit, some categories removed, others added. So if you see that your mod has been altered by staff (zaldiir), then don't worry - your mod has most likely simply been moved to a more appropriate category than where it originally was (especially if it as in the miscellaneous category).

If you noticed a mistake I made, or you have a category suggestion (or any suggestion for that matter), do not hesitate to contact the NexusMods staff.

Thank you very much for doing that. The miscellaneous category needed some love.

In response to post #37149100. #37150185 is also a reply to the same post.

Zaldiir wrote: I felt that the Witcher games deserved some love, so there have been a few minor categorization changes to all the Witcher sites. Some files have been moved around a little bit, some categories removed, others added. So if you see that your mod has been altered by staff (zaldiir), then don't worry - your mod has most likely simply been moved to a more appropriate category than where it originally was (especially if it as in the miscellaneous category).

DizzasterJuice wrote: Thank you very much for doing that. The miscellaneous category needed some love.

I wish we could get rid of the default hidden category for Images. And perhaps that misc category as well.

In response to post #37206335.

janlevkoff wrote: Actually, I've never been able to assign categories to any mods for any game. I've tried but never seen any way to make it work.

Only the maintainers of the file page (and staff) may change the category.

In response to post #37149100. #37150185, #37155040 are all replies on the same post.

Zaldiir wrote: I felt that the Witcher games deserved some love, so there have been a few minor categorization changes to all the Witcher sites. Some files have been moved around a little bit, some categories removed, others added. So if you see that your mod has been altered by staff (zaldiir), then don't worry - your mod has most likely simply been moved to a more appropriate category than where it originally was (especially if it as in the miscellaneous category).

DizzasterJuice wrote: Thank you very much for doing that. The miscellaneous category needed some love.
setiweb wrote: I wish we could get rid of the default hidden category for Images. And perhaps that misc category as well.

The hidden category is handy for when you want to upload an image but don't want it to appear in the image share. We are looking into adding more image categories for the Witcher series.

In response to post #37206335. #37206610 is also a reply to the same post.

janlevkoff wrote: Actually, I've never been able to assign categories to any mods for any game. I've tried but never seen any way to make it work.
Zaldiir wrote: Only the maintainers of the file page (and staff) may change the category.

But I don't have catagories. All the mods I use say "unassigned" under category. (All 450 of them.) That seems wrong, somehow. Edited by janlevkoff

In response to post #37206335. #37206610, #37266900 are all replies on the same post.

Zaldiir wrote: Only the maintainers of the file page (and staff) may change the category.
janlevkoff wrote: But I don't have catagories. All the mods I use say "unassigned" under category. (All 450 of them.) That seems wrong, somehow.

I assume you mean in NMM? This post is about categories on-site. There is an option in NMM to use the site categories as well though.