Crash on startup

Hey, all. I haven't played Fallout NV in a couple months, so I decided to get the DLC for it while it was cheap and start playing again.

I spent a few hours lurking about and installing all the compatibility patches I could find. I finally got all excited, and got everything up and running, and then... My game crashed on startup. I'm running XP, and attached is my mod list. Thanks for the possible help, guys. I know this is vague, I just don't really know what information will be helpful. Also, I'm not sure how to get to my crashlog. Otherwise, I'd post that, too.

Lol classic example of the great things the patch sometimes does to the load order.

Main problem is falloutNV.esm is not loaded last, you should really load falloutnv.esm deadmoney.esm then Honesthearts.esm

Also would recommend running BOSS to help sort any other possible conflicts.

Drag AWOP down manually below classicpack. (not sure why BOSS left AWOP first, sorts it ok on mine.)

Glad you've got IIWR unticked... that's way out of date. Grab the latest IWR from my sig.

erm... well that could be your BOSS problem too. The load order gets updated often.

Do you see batch files in your Data folder for BOSS? Run the update one.

Well, I ran BOSS and that's how I got this load order. So, I think I may need to manually set it.

Any tips?

boss won't generate that load order

so its not installed properly

or didn't actually run.