thinking about buying a Nintendo DS

hoofhearted4

well i have a little case that i had for my PSP. it fits in the just fine. though the straps that hold it down, just barely fit, but you dont really need those anyways. so ya.

um its like blue/green. it was the only one they had left.

so far im happy with the purchase really. like i said i got pokemon heart gold, its fun of course, since i already know most of the things about it, though there are some upgrades which is nice. ill be getting black or white next for that new pokemon factor. deff looking forward to getting other games like mario, zelda (will be my first since nintendo) final fantasy and maybe kingdom hearts and maybe more "hardcore" games like the new Resident evil game.

but ya. happy with the buy. looking forward to more games :)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is a story in pokemon?

Of course there's a story in pokemon. you're always trying to stop some group from doing something idiotic to world that they think is a great idea. But I caution you on the newer Resident Evil that's to come out. Resident Evil Revelations. Almost all reviews I've seen from people who played the demo weren't great. Original fans like that they were going back to the survival horror way but were severely disappointed with the monsters and storyline. I think the only way CAPCOM will redeem resident evil in the eyes of the true fans is going back to survival horror instead of action and bringing back the zombies instead of that stupid parasite thing. Mercenaries is fun but I'm more of a fan of the original gameplay style of Resident Evil 0-3.

didnt have any GBA games. and the only GB color game i had was Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal. but ya still happy i bought a 3DS :)

• 2 weeks later...
If you haven't already, make sure you go on the eShop before August 12th at midnight for 20 free games. Basically they're calling it the Ambassador program, and we get games because we bought the 3DS at $250 and they're lowering it to $170. But we get 10 NES games and 10 GBA games apparentally for free. (The NES ones will be on the eShop, but "Ambassadors" get them free. The GBA ones will be free for "Ambassadors" and won't be on the eShop.) It's detailed here. Thought you'd want to know since you bought one before the price drop :P

son of a crap hole mother douche nut poopy face %$#%#$ $#@%#@$% :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

i hate price drops that occur right after i buy something. the free games thing is nice though. mostly games i wouldnt wanna buy anyways, but since they are free i might as well get them. though i would have rather have saved the $80 then get the free games. ugh

wtf fml :wallbash: :wallbash:

(PS: thanks for the info)

Edited by hoofhearted4

My last gameboy was colour, also my last and only gameboy :teehee: :teehee:

funny enough still have zelda kicking around somewhere.

Edited by Thor.