thinking about buying a Nintendo DS

hoofhearted4

i had a Gameboy Color, found an SP on the ground, bought a charger from a friend and it worked. now my 3DS. only games i have are Pokemon (Gold, 2 Silver, Crystal and now Heart Gold)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well im glad the guy posted about the free games, even though id rather have just bought the system cheaper, oh well.

and its simply turned into a general gameboy thread at this point :)

• 3 weeks later...

son of a crap hole mother douche nut poopy face %$#%#$ $#@%#@$% :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

i hate price drops that occur right after i buy something. the free games thing is nice though. mostly games i wouldnt wanna buy anyways, but since they are free i might as well get them. though i would have rather have saved the $80 then get the free games. ugh

wtf fml :wallbash: :wallbash:

(PS: thanks for the info)

Your almost getting 80 dollars with the free games anyway, so its not to much of a loss unless you find 80 Dollars that important.

yes i do because i dont really want any of those games anyways. i can find better things to spend $80 on lol, but better then nothing

I could find better things to get with $80 but when I think about it I'd probably get 1 new game for my PS3 and that'd drop to like $20 and then maybe a used game too. With this I get 10 GBA games and 10 NES games. Quantity wise, it is out weighed. Plus if you tried to find some that will be offered up such as the NES games some of those run around $20+ online so depending on the choice of games, that's over $80 worth of games. At least dealing with online sellers of eBay and Amazon.

Tomorrow we can start downloading the free games...

This is the list of them: (NES is tomorrow, GBA is later)

Super Mario Bros.™

Donkey Kong Jr.™

Balloon Fight™

Ice Climber™

The Legend of Zelda™

Metroid™

NES Open Tournament Golf

Wrecking Crew

Zelda II - The Adventure of Link

Yoshi

EDIT: Also...

EDIT 2: Actually, they can be downloaded today to save the trouble of the waiting with massive downloading since most people don't know (YouTube is a great friend :P) They don't take up much space either... (30-36 blocks)

Edited by Guest