1.5 = Tons of Settlement Attacks?

WastelandGeographic

How to manage Settlement Attacks:

Simply uncheck / turn them off - until you are ready to 'go there'. I usually turn it back ON, when I'm just about there. A good "mile" or so ..... then when I get there, the attack is going and I kick butt again.

Simply uncheck / turn them off - until you are ready to 'go there'. I usually turn it back ON, when I'm just about there. A good "mile" or so ..... then when I get there, the attack is going and I kick butt again.

You say they wait an unlimited amount of time with the attack, until you check it again? :D thats funny, need to test that.

You say they wait an unlimited amount of time with the attack, until you check it again? :D thats funny, need to test that.

I found I have (Current) 3 attacks that I unchecked. I went to all three and all is good in "whosville". No attacks have happened. I left one, went to a local area - reactivated and walked to the settlement that was under attack with Gunners.

I found I have (Current) 3 attacks that I unchecked. I went to all three and all is good in "whosville". No attacks have happened. I left one, went to a local area - reactivated and walked to the settlement that was under attack with Gunners.

when i try this trick it dont fully work. it goes away, and dont give me u failed opt to save them. i sen a small message pop up did not have time to read it (in a middle of a fight with a death claw. lol xD) so ya... my beef is was not even close to the settlement. =/ (still say they should be able to fight back with the better weapons u might give them. and they should level up with you i feel)

when i try this trick it dont fully work. it goes away, and dont give me u failed opt to save them. i sen a small message pop up did not have time to read it (in a middle of a fight with a death claw. lol xD) so ya... my beef is was not even close to the settlement. =/ (still say they should be able to fight back with the better weapons u might give them. and they should level up with you i feel)

Okay, I will then say, I dunno? This has worked for me now, in 3 play throughs .... so I guess I have no answer for you then?

Sorry - seriously I am.