Please join some meshes for me.

aariq

I have a simple request. I want to change the arena armor. I found two great mods here.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=31569

and

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=28695

The arena armor is a one piece suit but these two armors are split in sets. I have tried to join them myself but lack the skill ( and the patience.) I know it is a simple task for some of you master blenders so I thought I would ask for aid.

I do not intend to modify the armors in any other way, I just want a one piece set for each. I also don't intend to distribute my mod, so the original authors shouldn't have a problem with my request.

Thanks for your time.

For the lack of team colouring in these two mods, it would be hard to distinguish between the blue and yellow team. As there are pieces, combining them in nifskope would work. Have you got nifskope? I would suggest looking for some tutorials which is where I learnt from, but sadly I can't do it for you. I've pretty much stopped playing Oblivion. :(

For the lack of team colouring in these two mods, it would be hard to distinguish between the blue and yellow team. As there are pieces, combining them in nifskope would work. Have you got nifskope? I would suggest looking for some tutorials which is where I learnt from, but sadly I can't do it for you. I've pretty much stopped playing Oblivion. :(

Yes, I have tried nifscope. I followed several tutorials closely but I coulndn't get it to work in game. I got very frustrated. I downloaded blender and tried to join the meshes that way. It didn't work either. I'm not very good at mesh editing and I lack the time to try to learn Blender. I Just want to make simple mods for personal use.

The request is still out there for anyone who wants to help.

Edited by aariq