HGEC & Vanilla Clothes = Ugly People

obmike

I am using the ArchiveInvalidation Invalidated BSA which should eliminate any need to fool around with the OBMM settings for Archive Invalidation (or atleast that was the impression I got when I read the documentation for it)

Do you have the archive invalidation set to 1 in your oblivion.ini? Because, from what I'm reading it sounds like an archive issue. Either that or a broken version of EVE (the download was corrupted). Also, just to to make sure something else isn't causing a conflict, whats your load order?

Since some textures are being changed by the installation of EVE and all of these replacers and whatnot, Archive Invalidation must be working. If it's BSA Redirect, it's all or none. I don't see an archive invalidation problem here.

If you are using OBMM, use it's Data File Browser to navigate to the subfolder of Textures in which the EVE files should have been installed and see if EVE was actually the last one to install those files. (If that is the case, you'll see that OMOD's name next to the file or something.) You can verify that all of the files were installed appropriately that way. You really care about FootFemale.dds, but maybe the hand DDS file needed to be overwritten as well. I'm not sure...

--Tomlong54210