is there a mod or setting to keep you on the ground?

MALLIMOOSH

I have a high speed and agility, and I cant run straight down a hill because I just go off into the air and fall, causing damage. Its not a glitch or tcl, I believe its just the way the game is....have I missed the mod or setting to correct it? If not, someone should make a "Realistic Gravity" or "Real Weighted Character" mod.....

I would also be interested in a mod that cranks up the "gravity" if you will. Not just because of the problem the OP mentioned but also the fall speed of bodies is really awkward. When I take people out with powerful spells it sends them flying which is cool and all but they gently float to the ground like they are filled with feathers or something. A 300lb Orc clad in plate mail should have a little more gusto to his fall not drift about like a balloon.

That depends on how you play that orc. Obviously if you buffed up acrobatics on him and jump you're going to glide, but if acro is low then he is going to drop like a rock.

Regardless of his acrobatics his corpse should drop like a stone. If a professional gymnast and a paraplegic both fell off a building at the same time they would both splatter with a dull thud at the same time regardless of their athletic ability. One wouldn't start drifting like Mary Poppins. Edited by NAPALM13092

Yes, I cant even walk downstairs without floating ahead of them. Very unrealistic. Surprised this hasnt been a mod already, it would greatly improve the game.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_pqeO33ptNY8/TUURVtoY4EI/AAAAAAAABQI/7VcmLIbLNCA/s1600/fall-down-stairs.jpg