ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

MODS constantly unchecking themselves :(

sophiextime

Click on local disc C:/users/user/appdata/local/fallout4/plugins unmark read only in plugins file,put * to left of your mods in plugins file,save the plugins file,start the game,click on mods,then press T ,som of your mods should be marked in there,mark the rest of them,go back,the game will load them up,start playing. you must sign in to bethesda.net first to get this to worke correctly.

Mine is already set up like this, but NMM continues to unmark all of my plugins when I start the game. This is getting beyond frustrating.

Then you should uninstall NMM,it seems to broken,you can reinstall NMM when it have been fixed properly,right?

I suppose I could, but I've been using NMM since Skyrim, so I'd feel kind of naked without it. Besides, it primarily happens after I install/uninstall mods (which is far too often) and I just have to load my imported plugins.txt to get it to work, but damn it's annoying.

Click on local disc C:/users/user/appdata/local/fallout4/plugins unmark read only in plugins file,put * to left of your mods in plugins file,save the plugins file,start the game,click on mods,then press T ,som of your mods should be marked in there,mark the rest of them,go back,the game will load them up,start playing. you must sign in to bethesda.net first to get this to worke correctly.

Thanks a lot. I was having a similar issue (mods disabled after exiting FO4) and this worked for me.

File sync is definitely causing this. My loadorder.txt didn't match the plugins.txt file either. All mods added since the 1.5 update weren't in the loadorder.txt file. I edited them to match. When I checked the load order in the mods tab of the game, none were checked. Checked the all in game, shut everything down (FO4 NMM), restarted and everything matched and loaded. I haven't had any issues since, BUT I haven't made any changes either.