oblivion lion pet

mmeager

who wants a lion pet  

3 members have voted

1. 1. would it be hard to make a lion pet?

• would people like having a lion pet?

i was just thinking would anybody know how to make a really good lion pet if so can they please make one? your probably wondering why i want a lion pet

its because i watched this program all about lions and i thought it would be a good idea to make one.

The nearest I can see already made is a Mountain Lion companion mod. There is a modders resource with a "proper" lion in it, so maybe the two could be combined.

If you are happy to have a mountain lion companion without menus there's my Sher Ja here:

http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/View.php?view=OblivionMods.Detail&id=4633

All the details are in the Readme, but he will sneak with you and you can summon him, tell him to follow and wait by activation, has good AI and a small quest to find him.

My Creature Companion Tutorial is also at the link at the bottom of the Readme where it says Contact Info and support. It's also at TES Alliance and a couple of other places.

EDIT: Sher Ja uses the vanilla lion files, but you can get a custom one using meshes and textures from other creature mods.

Edited by Maigrets

If you are happy to have a mountain lion companion without menus there's my Sher Ja here:

http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/View.php?view=OblivionMods.Detail&id=4633

All the details are in the Readme, but he will sneak with you and you can summon him, tell him to follow and wait by activation, has good AI and a small quest to find him.

My Creature Companion Tutorial is also at the link at the bottom of the Readme where it says Contact Info and support. It's also at TES Alliance and a couple of other places.

EDIT: Sher Ja uses the vanilla lion files, but you can get a custom one using meshes and textures from other creature mods.

I already downloaded Sher Ja, found her and am busy raiding bandit camps with her. She is awesome! I love the way her tail twitches after she kills an enemy- like she's annoyed that he/she dared attack me. LOL!

Thanks!

suzy