oblivion lion pet

mmeager

who wants a lion pet  

3 members have voted

1. 1. would it be hard to make a lion pet?

• would people like having a lion pet?

I am interested in a mountain lion! Thanks! I'm going to download Sher Ja tomorrow. I hope I can add him to a game in progress. :)

suzy

I've uploaded a new version of Sher Ja with new meshes and textures if you're interested. Just overwrite all files and continue on. There's no need to start over and get him again.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=39444

I went to look at the screenies. Very nice! I use OBMM. Do I just create another omod and activate it / deactivate old one?

I tried using a companion before and it was too much trouble and got on my nerves. He is perfect. Thank you.

suzy

I rarely use omods except for really big mods. I install almost everything else manually, so I'm not really sure. But I think if you made an omod with the first version which was only an esp and no other files, you should be able to deactivate it and then activate the new omod and continue.

Since both esps have the same name and content as far as scripts etc, you should be OK and the game won't know the difference. The only changes are where I selected the new meshes and textures, but the game won't register that as a different esp. It works that way manually so it should with an omod.

Otherwise, if you find you don't have him after this you'll have to deactivate the new omod and make a clean save. Then reactivate the new omod and find him again to be sure there are no duplicates.

I'm glad you like him. :)