morales

kvnchrist

I get so tired of those people who think they have monopoly on the word Morality.

Morals are a gauge of conduct and only that. Just because others don't follow the guidelines that some hold to, does not make them immoral. Being immoral is having no morals at all. This is an impossibility, because to have no ethics(morals), one would have to be dead.

The moral gauge starts at the side which defines how far out on a limb that person would go to help someone they don't know and on the other end, how far that same person would go to get what they want.

Some people would steal, as others would not. Some would kill as others would not. Is the person who kills in the name of God any different than the person who kills in the name of greed.

Acting in a dignified manner is not being moral, it is acting in accordance to the culture that one finds himself. In one culture, a thief would get his hand cut off and in another, he would go to jail.

I know of people who are Gay, whom many call immoral that would do more for these so-called moral people than those people would do for any gay person.

Two sided coin bro. Sure maybe a gay man doesn't kill somebody, but I bet you anything that he's done bad things in his life. Everybody does. It's the ones who admit their faults that I call moral.

This was about those who point their fingers in other peoples faces and call them names for doing what is natural to them.

That would be called, "judgemental", not a very good characteristic in my humble opinion.