Looking for someone for model/texture work

ShadowMage016

I'm looking for someone to help me with a mod I'm doing. I have absolutely zero experience working with models and textures and would like someone to either work with me and teach me how or to just do them for me (I will give credit!!). It's not a big mod and the model tweaks shouldn't be too hard but it's still well beyond my capability. If anyone is interested in helping me out, please let me know! Thanks in advance!

PS, If you're interested, I'll PM you details. Like I said, it's not a big mod or anything revolutionary, but I don't want to spoil too much about it.

Fixing up the house is only part of the mod. I'm not trying to be rude or presumptuous or lazy. There's plenty of work for me, the house is just the aesthetic part of the mod. I could just release it using the current models for the house, which is what I'm working with right now, but it just looks bad... Unless fixing it up is truly going to be a lot of work, but I thought that it would be pretty quick for someone experienced. I'm not asking for any major changes or retextures. I just want some of the holes patched up using the existing textures from the house.

No, no, no. I don't ask people to do work for me. Especially work for free... :) If that were the case, I'd make the request in the mod request forum, fully knowing/expecting that it may never get picked up by anyone. But I can certainly understand people being wary about that...

I'm asking for someone to work with me on a mod. Do the part I don't have the experience to do, and I do the rest. Like I said, this is no big mod or anything like that, its just something I've wanted and haven't seen on the Nexus at all. I didn't want to reveal it because I didn't want someone to steal my idea and get it uploaded before I had a chance to. Maybe nobody else cares and I'm the only one who'll ever use it...who knows? :P