Feel like giving up as a modder

thelawfull

Oh, hello, man. :) Just take it easy, take your time, and never forget to have fun. :D I can't even imagine how people make so many mods. XD Try looking back on the positive comments you received, like those in your 'Invisible Lydia' mod. Reading fun/positive comments is always inspiring. :)

By the way, I was looking for your 'Conjure Animated Sword' mod again out of interest and to see if someone replied to me, but I couldn't find it until I came upon this thread. lol Just made a reply there now.

I have just starting trying making peoples modding wishes come true and honestly, It seems like they all want some skilled mesh and texture professional to create for them.

Every mod is created because the modder wanted something in the game them-self. Its counter-productive to try and meet a request for that type of thing. Modding is an artisitic pursuit. If you feel like something is a chore than don't do it. The best mods aren't the best textured or highest poly ones. There the creative ones.

Thanks for that guys, Modding is a real high and low lol. I think my problem is I care too much in this business you cant care about everyones comments about your mod. Ill probably get an idea again and create it so disregard what I said. The cult killer armor mod really tore me down and made me wonder if im just half assing every single mod I do because of the skill everyone else has. I guess we all feel that way sometimes.

It seems you have a hard time on your own, you would do well in a team, if you are willing to learn. why not apply for a function at Skywind or Beyond Skyrim, or expedition to Atmora? You'll be creating as part of a vision thats epic in proportions.

And you mention your health, dont do go there, trust me, go outside, walk, run, yoga, whatever you have to do to keep things balanced.