Clothing Texture Bug

eagledude4

I was looking for a mod that fixes the character texture bug caused by HGEC Female body with Vanilla clothes, so I went and looked for a mod that corrected the issue. I found: Colourwheels Sexy Stock Armor and Clothing Replacer v2_2, but when I went to go see if the issue was fixed, there were some clothes that I had that still weren't fixed, however I have some armor that does seem to be fixed (Rough Leather Cuirass). I double checked and found that the mod is definitely activated.

The mod doesn't fix the bug for SI clothes/armor, so I might be wearing one of those, but I'm not completely sure since I'm new to oblivion and all.

The clothes in my backpack that cause the bug are: Blue and Green Outfit, Fishing Waders, Russet Felt Outfit, Buckled Shoes, and Russet Felt Shoes. There could be some others, but if they cover up all the skin, its hard to tell.

If anyone knows of a better stock clothing/armor replacer mod, I would gladly appreciate the link :)

Edited by eagledude4

I was looking for a mod that fixes the character texture bug caused by HGEC Female body with Vanilla clothes, so I went and looked for a mod that corrected the issue. I found: Colourwheels Sexy Stock Armor and Clothing Replacer v2_2, but when I went to go see if the issue was fixed, there were some clothes that I had that still weren't fixed, however I have some armor that does seem to be fixed (Rough Leather Cuirass). I double checked and found that the mod is definitely activated.

The mod doesn't fix the bug for SI clothes/armor, so I might be wearing one of those, but I'm not completely sure since I'm new to oblivion and all.

The clothes in my backpack that cause the bug are: Blue and Green Outfit, Fishing Waders, Russet Felt Outfit, Buckled Shoes, and Russet Felt Shoes. There could be some others, but if they cover up all the skin, its hard to tell.

If anyone knows of a better stock clothing/armor replacer mod, I would gladly appreciate the link :)

EVE HGEC Body and Clothing OMod is what I've been using. I haven't noticed any glitches in 8+ hours of gameplay. If you're using a mod with eyes, load it after the "EVE Kajhit fix" plugin.

EVE HGEC Body and Clothing OMod is what I've been using. I haven't noticed any glitches in 8+ hours of gameplay. If you're using a mod with eyes, load it after the "EVE Kajhit fix" plugin.

I can't believe I get replies this fast on a forum dedicated to a 5 year game.

I actually seen this mod, but the tittle was a little misleading, and skipped over it.

Edited by eagledude4

I use selections from Pyramidhead123's BBB H-cup Stock (most of the upper and middle class and a couple of lower class). I'm not sure if they'll solve your problem, but give them a try. Back-up your current replacers or restore them from your original download if these don't do it for you.

I can't believe I get replies this fast on a forum dedicated to a 5 year game.

I actually seen this mod, but the tittle was a little misleading, and skipped over it.

It's hit and miss here sometimes. Oblivion still has one of the most active modding communities out of all of the nexus sites. After Skyrim hits shelves that will probably change. :biggrin:

This mod is both a body replacer and armor/clothing replacer. It's very customizable, and in OMod form it takes up a similar amount of room as an unpacked armor and clothing replacer, even though, it contains clothes for all three upper bodies and all four lower bodies.