55 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win?

• Vault Dweller
    • Chosen One
    • The Warrior
    • The Initiate
    • Lone Wanderer
    • The Courier

Who would win in this epic battle of the Fallout universe? I personally say The Lone Wanderer because he beat the Enclave twice, fought at Anchorage, battled in the Pitt, mastered the swamps of Point Lookout, beat an Alien invasion, and almost single handedly annihilated the largest threats in the D.C. Wasteland.

Just from the name, I imagined this thread would be about some kind of showdown mod. Each guy's a different faction leader, and all the various followers and companions from the individual games are part of that faction. I could make for one hell of a battle. Ian would shoot everyone in the back just to make it even.

Only The Initiate doesn't count because I refuse to believe there was ever a Fallout game named "Brotherhood of Steel". God should be so merciful.

My vote goes to The Vault Dweller, because he destroyed a "God", and started the Fallout empire.

Old school, bichs

Edited by Jeoshua

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Lone Wanderer would whip the Courier. Difference is the Grim Reaper perk. LW gets a full recharge of AP every time he kills someone, while Courier just gets a little back. LW could have an infinite VATS attack just by targeting weaker foes. I do it all the time with eyebots, geckos, ants, etc. and easily wipe out entire Enclave attacks.

LW also gets a perk at every level, while the Courier every other level. Courier is nerfed.

However in my 'canon' storyline the Courier IS the Lone Wanderer, aged by about twenty years. So he would win by virtue of experience.

Oh, and Fawkes would beat all of the listed characters and their followers combined. I'd take Fawkes over the entire NCR and Legion armies.

Edited by JackTrenton